Saturday, February 2, 2008

mi mama mi heroe..



Escrito por mi hija kristina...
cuando tenia 8 an~os!!!
gano el primer lugar de
literatura en el districto!!

A Different Kind Of Hero
If I had to choose a hero I would chouse my mom,
because she makes me laugh when I'm sad,
she understands me,she doesn't yell at me
when I make mistakes and she makes me feel
safe when its raining.

She helps me when I need her
and she leaves me by,myself when I whant to be alone.
My mom lets me make my own choices and respects me.
My mom is a hero.She is funny,she is always happy,
and she cooks very good.

Everybody loves my mom,
and she is my best friend.And i know tha my mom
is goint to stay with me for ever she is my hero,
and when I growup I want to be like my mom,
and help everybody who needs me.

Kristina Larios..
mi hija hermoza!!


No comments: